Sinner's Paradise Sinner's Paradise

very nice

I thought this was great visualy and I thought the message it conveyed although contraversial is justified. cant wait to see more of your work

goth adventures 2 goth adventures 2

okay, im starting to get sick and tired of idiots stereotyping goths. For one I wouldnt be caught dead wearing blue jeans and with hair like some idiot punk rocker. Second, goths dont go on rampages killing people or just go ahead commiting scuicide(if they do it isnt because they are goth). Lastly, if you like marlyn manson and dress in black it doesnt make you gothic. I for one dont like maryln manson and frown upon and "goth" who does. I believe that the true goths are artists.

Some of that is unrelated to your flash but is within my point. The real goths arent death worshiping idiots that follow being gothic almost like the sheep of a religion. The real goths are the artists who express their emotion through their taste for "darkness".

Dragon Ball TM: Comic S Dragon Ball TM: Comic S

Dbz sucks

muck a about muck a about

dbz sux

Was nice, but dbz is old, sucks, and has 0 realism in its fights. So when you decided to make a fight based off dbz you ruined your animation.

Hard work pays off Hard work pays off

nice job

As crappy as that flash was, it shows the stupidity of using a Ouiji board without proper spells XD. I have friends who... errr.. i could say arent very smart.. I feel I can relate to this.

slappknuts responds:

thanks

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

I love this game

I enjoyed playing this game, makes me want to go and play metal slug.

Uh Oh For Gogo Uh Oh For Gogo

haha

I thought it was funny, although the graphics sucked it had clean humor.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Funny

That was hilarious! I loved it!