The Waterman Movie Teaser The Waterman Movie Teaser

cool trailer

Short sweet, has a joke to it so it doesnt waste our time. nice. I have to be honest though, im not accusing you or making any claims! But i get the sneaking suspicion that this could have been accomplished by taking quotes of lesley nielson from seperate movies and stringing them together. Its sounds very genuine so I cant say for certain! But I noticed that his dialogue sounded like a series of 'one liners', then at the end his voice sounds a little different like you needed someone to say "what!?". Either way its either an amazing sound editting job or you actualy got lesley nielson! Like I said Im not accusing, just saying...

The Art of Fighting NS The Art of Fighting NS

poor rocklee

I love the fight in the series between gaara and Rocklee, its awesome. Sadly rocklee loses, gaara is a fuckin hacker i tell you. He just sits there while he lets the sand do everything (his mom). Anyway this is one nice piece of work! You did excelent! Got my naruto blood pumpin

littleFoot littleFoot

very nice

As before your animation is superb. Great layout, excelent scenes, nice directing and beautiful motion make this film the highest quality on newgrounds along with your previous. In fact attempting to say anything bad about this movie is humourous, of course i speak to kingpaladin. Trying to play it down because of "fan boys" and "n00bs"? Thats pathetic, why not admit your jealous? I mean this animation is so good your sure to get a good amount of posative feed back and im sure its not just from "fan boys" and "n00bs". Anyway this deserves a 10 and theres just no denying it.

Sinner's Paradise Sinner's Paradise

very nice

I thought this was great visualy and I thought the message it conveyed although contraversial is justified. cant wait to see more of your work

goth adventures 2 goth adventures 2

okay, im starting to get sick and tired of idiots stereotyping goths. For one I wouldnt be caught dead wearing blue jeans and with hair like some idiot punk rocker. Second, goths dont go on rampages killing people or just go ahead commiting scuicide(if they do it isnt because they are goth). Lastly, if you like marlyn manson and dress in black it doesnt make you gothic. I for one dont like maryln manson and frown upon and "goth" who does. I believe that the true goths are artists.

Some of that is unrelated to your flash but is within my point. The real goths arent death worshiping idiots that follow being gothic almost like the sheep of a religion. The real goths are the artists who express their emotion through their taste for "darkness".

Dragon Ball TM: Comic S Dragon Ball TM: Comic S